Domestics manufacturer Mahindra and Mahindra has launched refreshed face lifted version of their compact SUV Mahindra KUV100 NXT. It comes with with petrol and diesel engines with petrol being powered by 1.2 ltr mfalcon G80 engine mated to 82 bhp. Diesel is also powered by same 1.2 ltr mfalcon G75 mated to G75 bhp.
The stylisn of KUV largely remains unchanged with some changes to tail lamp,front headlamp and updated front bumper inspired from big brother XUV500.KUV100 comes in 4 variants K2/K2+,K4,K6,and top variant K8. The car rivals with Hyundai Grand i10 and Maruti Ignis .
The New KUV100 NXT comes with First in Segment flexi 6 & 5 seater options with a flat floor
enabling ample legroom and headroom for 6 adults. It also offers innovative storage spaces
like front & rear armrest with cupholders, cooled glove box, underfloor & underseat storage
and boot space of 243 litres (expandable to 473 L with flat floor).
The New KUV100 NXT will be available in 8 attractive colours of Fiery Orange, Flamboyant
Red, Pearl White, Dazzling Silver, Designer Grey, Midnight Black and the 2 Dual Tone options
of Flamboyant Red with Metallic Black and Dazzling Silver with Metallic Black
Mahindra KUV100 NXT prices as below ( EX Showroom , Delhi)
As said by Mahindra in press releases ,The New KUV100 NXT comes with 40 New Features & enhancements with a New bolder SUV Design,New Hi Tech features with New and More Premium & Plush Interiors,and a more Refined & Pleasurable Driving experience .
Some of the new features
- New Bolder SUV Design including a new aggressive front grille with chrome
inserts, new & more muscular dual-tone front and rear bumpers with silver skid
plates, new sunglass inspired dual chamber headlamps and new & bigger 38.1 cm
(15”) diamond cut 2 tone alloys.
- More Hi Tech Features such as the New 17.8 cm (7”) Touchscreen Infotainment
System with GPS navigation, New Driver Information System with Voice Alerts,
Mahindra BLUE SENSE® Technology and an Electronic Temperature Control
- New and More Premium, Plush interiors with a sporty black theme, piano black
inserts, silver accents and new fabric upholstery.
- A More Refined & Pleasurable Driving Experience with a quieter engine &
minimum in-cabin noise.
- ABS & dual airbags (K2+ onwards) made standard across the range emphasizing
Mahindra’s commitment to safety
- Available in both gasoline and diesel options powered by the new mFalcon
- The KUV100 NXT will be available in 5 variants: K2 & K2+, K4+, K6+ and K8 with
flexi 6 seater, in 8 attractive colours including dual tone options
- Manufactured at Mahindra’s world-class manufacturing facility in Chakan,
Please take a look at some of the images of new KUV100 NXT.