The first-ever BMW X4 M40i was launched in India today. This will be available in limited units and can be exclusively booked at the BMW Online Shop. The first-ever BMW X4 M40i is available in the country as a Completely Built-Up (CBU) model from today onwards.
The first-ever BMW X4 M40i is available at an ex-showroom price of INR 96,20,000.
BMW X4 M40i Key Features Includes :
- Pure performance: M Performance in-line 6-cylinder petrol engine for maximum driving pleasure
- Stunning power: 265kW/360 HP engine delivers an acceleration of 0 -100 km/hr in just 4.9 seconds
- Bold aesthetics: Distinguishing coupe design with black BMW M Kidney Grille and adaptive LED headlights
The first-ever BMW X4 M40i is available in following metallic paintworks – Brooklyn Grey and Black Sapphire. It features the standard leather Vernasca in Black and Tacora Red options.
Exterior Features :
- The distinctive sports activity coupe design of the first-ever BMW X4 M40i is a guaranteed head turner.
- The Dark BMW M kidney grille with chrome frame, double kidney bars in high-gloss black and M logo shows off the vehicle’s athletic prowess. Its slim Adaptive LED Headlamps create a more focused face.
- The M Shadow Line lights offer a dark tint around the headlamps. Fitted with the M High Gloss Shadow Line with extended features, the window graphics and roof rails, frame and the bars of the BMW kidney grille are finished in high-gloss black.
- Towards the rear, the X4 M40i features the free-form tailpipe trims in black chrome with the two “teeth” that emphasise the modernity of this progressive Sports Activity Coupé.
- The car is fitted as standard with 20-inch Jet Black M light alloy wheels double-spoke 699M with the mixed tyres 245/45 R20 at the front and 275/40 R20 at the rear.
- M Sport brakes are available with Red-high gloss brake calipers.
Interior Features :
- The interior boasts an exceptional level of comfort and functionality in a sporty ambience.
- The interior has clearly structured surfaces and an ergonomically impeccable cockpit design that ensures the driver’s focus remains one hundred per cent on the intense driving experience.
- The M interior trim finishers Carbon Fibre ensures an exclusive motorsport atmosphere in the cockpit of the first-ever BMW X4 M40i. Driver and front passenger enjoy the superior flair of a premium SAC with Sports Seats which impress with numerous electrical adjustment options and memory function.
- The M Seat belts add to the powerful look of the car’s interiors. Exclusive galvanic embellish on control elements for power windows, multifunction buttons on steering wheel, the door control panel and door lock switch create a high quality impression.
- A relaxed and harmonious lounge atmosphere is created thanks to a large electrically operated Panoramic sunroof.
- Ambient Lighting with six selectable light designs creates an atmosphere for every mood. Welcome Light Carpet, projected from the side sill, welcomes passengers in glamorous style. The leather upholstery spells exclusivity inside the cabin.
The 3.0-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine produces an output of 265 kW / 360hp and a maximum torque of 500 Nm at 1,900 – 5,000 rpm. The car accelerates from 0-100 km/hr in just 4.9 seconds with a top speed of 250 km/hr. The 48-volt mild hybrid technology ensures even better driving performance with lower fuel consumption and increased driving comfort.
The 8-speed Steptronic Automatic transmission performs smooth, almost imperceptible gear shifts.For even greater driving pleasure, the 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission is available with steering wheel paddle shifters.
The first-ever BMW X4 M40i features cutting-edge safety technologies. It provides optimal support in any situation with six airbags, Attentiveness Assistance, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) including Cornering Brake Control (CBC), electric parking brake with auto hold, side-impact protection, electronic vehicle immobilizer and crash sensor, ISOFIX child seat mounting and integrated emergency spare wheel under the load floor.
If you have any queries, please contact:
BMW Group India
#BMW #BMWIndia #SheerDrivingPleasure